Putin Warms to Cyprus Deal With Order to Renegotiate LoanScott Rose and Ilya Arkhipov
Russian President Vladimir Putin signaled acceptance of an accord reached by Cyprus on an international bailout, a week after berating an earlier rescue plan as “unfair, unprofessional and dangerous.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks