China Construction Bank Quarterly Net Rises 16% on LoansBloomberg News
China Construction Bank Corp., the world’s second-largest lender by market value, posted better-than-estimated growth in fourth-quarter profit as higher lending income outweighed an increase in bad loan charges.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States