Bond Risk Falls on Cyprus Accord; Defaulter Suzlon Markets NotesRachel Evans
Bond risk in the Asia-Pacific region dropped after Cyprus reached an accord with creditors on an international bailout. Suzlon Energy Ltd., the Indian wind-turbine maker which defaulted on its convertible bonds last year, and China State Construction International Holdings Ltd. began marketing U.S. dollar-denominated notes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy