Shinseki Says U.S. Has Robust Plan for Ending VA Claims BacklogGregory Mott
U.S. Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki said President Barack Obama’s administration has a plan in place to eliminate a 600,000-case backlog in veterans’ disability and compensation claims by 2015.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself