Labor Challenge to Gillard Eroded Status, Poll SaysPhoebe Sedgman
Australian voters said the status of their nation’s leadership was damaged last week as Prime Minister Julia Gillard had to face down a challenge from within her Labor Party six months ahead of a national election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day