Stockton Creditors Face Long Odds to End City BankruptcySteven Church
Removing Stockton, California, from federal bankruptcy protection will require that creditors such as Assured Guaranty Corp. and Franklin Resources Inc. prove the city isn’t truly insolvent, and that its leaders didn’t negotiate a potential settlement in good faith.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing