Montrachet Leflaive Magnums Lead Christie’s U.K. AuctionGuy Collins
Six magnums of Montrachet Grand Cru white Burgundy from Domaine Leflaive spanning vintages from 2005 to 2010 fetched the top price of 76,050 pounds ($115,400) at a Christie’s International Plc auction in London this week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day