Blackstone Group Said to Submit Proposal to Buy DellDavid Carey and Cristina Alesci
Blackstone Group LP submitted a tentative offer late yesterday to acquire Dell Inc., rivaling a $24.4 billion offer from a group led by Silver Lake Management LLC and company founder Michael Dell, a person familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks