U.K. Stocks Snap Five-Day Decline as BP, AstraZeneca GainSofia Horta e Costa
U.K. stocks rose, snapping the longest streak of losses in 10 months, as BP Plc and AstraZeneca Plc advanced and Cypriot lawmakers debated measures needed to win a 10 billion-euro ($13 billion) bailout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts