TNK-BP Falls to Record as Rosneft Shuns Minorities: Moscow MoverKsenia Galouchko
OAO TNK-BP Holding sank to a record low as OAO Rosneft said it won’t buy minority stakes after sealing a $55 billion acquisition of the Russian oil producer’s parent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself