Techtronic Aims to Double Sales In 5 YearsVinicy Chan
Techtronic Industries Co., maker of Ryobi power tools and Hoover vacuum cleaners, expects sales to double in five years aided by a rebound in the U.S. economy and the introduction of new products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts