Russian Billionaires Clash for Control of Vodka Producer CEDCIlya Khrennikov
A group led by billionaire Mikhail Fridman raised its bid for Central European Distribution Corp., escalating a battle between two of Russia’s richest men to rescue the Polish vodka maker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone