Rosneft Tops Exxon With 5% of World Oil in Soviet-Era WellsBrian Swint and Anna Shiryaevskaya
OAO Rosneft’s $55 billion takeover of TNK-BP creates an empire stretching from Russia’s Far East to Venezuela that pumps almost 5 percent of the world’s crude.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster