Modelo Said to Hire Bank of America to Sell Extra ChainSerena Saitto, Jonathan Levin and Brendan Case
Grupo Modelo SAB, Mexico’s biggest brewer, hired Bank of America Corp. to help sell its Extra convenience-store chain, said people with knowledge of the matter who asked not to be named because details are private.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's