Mascoma Withdraws Biofuel IPO, Citing ‘Market Conditions’Andrew Herndon
Mascoma Corp., a closely held biofuel company backed by billionaire Vinod Khosla, withdrew its registration for a planned initial public offering to raise as much as $100 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks