KBC, Santander Raise $1.5 Billion From Bank Zachodni SaleMarta Waldoch
KBC Groep NV of Belgium and Banco Santander SA of Spain raised 4.89 billion zloty ($1.51 billion) from the sale of a stake in Bank Zachodni WBK SA, Poland’s third-largest lender.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's