Fairfield Greenwich Madoff Settlement to Be ApprovedBob Van Voris
A U.S. judge said he will approve an $80.3 million settlement between Fairfield Greenwich Group, the biggest operator of “feeder funds” that channeled money into Bernard Madoff’s Ponzi scheme, and investors who lost money in the fraud.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy