Cyprus Has Little Wiggle Room in Euro Rescue Talks, Frieden SaysStephanie Bodoni
The Cypriot government has little room for maneuver as parliament resumes debate today on legislation to unlock bailout funds and prevent a financial collapse, Luxembourg Finance Minister Luc Frieden said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis