CVC-Led Group Said to Raise $1.3 Billion in Matahari SaleJoyce Koh and Jonathan Browning
PT Matahari Department Store’s owners including CVC Capital Partners Ltd. raised 12.7 trillion rupiah ($1.3 billion) selling stock in the Indonesian retailer, according to three people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting