Zynga Ends Requirement for Facebook Login on Web-Based GamesDouglas MacMillan
Zynga Inc. will let users play its Web-based games without having to provide a Facebook Inc. login, bolstering efforts to reduce its reliance on the world’s largest social-networking service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap