Xiao Gang to Lead CSRC as Guo Named Shandong Deputy Party ChiefBloomberg News
Xiao Gang, formerly chairman of Bank of China Ltd., was appointed head of the China Securities Regulatory Commission, while his predecessor Guo Shuqing was named deputy Communist Party secretary of Shandong province.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing