Weil, Proskauer, S&C, Jones Day, Bingham: Business of LawElizabeth Amon
Weil Gotshal & Manges LLP and Proskauer Rose LLP represented American Realty Capital Properties Inc., which offered to buy Cole Credit Property Trust III Inc. for at least $5.7 billion, seeking to create one of the largest real-estate investment trusts that leases space to single tenants. Sullivan & Cromwell LLP is advising Cole Holdings as owner of the external manager to Cole Credit Property Trust III.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing