U.S. Chlorine Plants Ran at 82% of Capacity in FebruaryJack Kaskey
The U.S. chlorine industry operated at 82 percent of capacity in February compared with 85 percent a year earlier, the U.S. Chlorine Institute said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself