TPG Capital Said to Hire GSO’s Paolillo to Run New CLO GroupKristen Haunss
TPG Capital, the private-equity firm run by David Bonderman and James Coulter, hired Douglas Paolillo to run a new group that will manage collateralized loan obligations, according to four people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks