Topix Rises to 4 1/2-Year High on BOJ, China Factory DataAnna Kitanaka
Japanese shares rose, with the Topix Index closing at a 4 1/2-year high, on expectations the Bank of Japan’s new governor will announce more easing today and after data showed Chinese manufacturing accelerated.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting