Tanker Owner Lets Ship Drift Hundreds of Miles to Save FuelIsaac Arnsdorf
A tanker owned by D/S Norden A/S, Europe’s biggest publicly traded commodity-shipping company, turned off its main engine for more than 200 miles to save on fuel as the industry curbs an expense that was a record in 2012.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders