Talanx to Pay 1.05 Euro Per Share Dividend as Profit RoseAnnette Weisbach and Nicholas Comfort
Talanx AG, the German insurer that sold shares to the public last year, said it will pay its first dividend as a listed firm after profit rose 22 percent in 2012.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans