SSE Halts Plants, Delays Investment as CO2 Costs Hurt ProfitSally Bakewell
SSE Plc will halt some coal-fired power stations, cut jobs and delay investment in gas-fueled plants as soaring costs for carbon emissions weigh on profit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks