Sempra Mexico IPO Said to Price at Top End of RangeJonathan Levin
Infraestructura Energetica Nova SAB, a Mexican unit of U.S. natural-gas utility Sempra Energy, priced an initial public offering at the top of its projected range, two people with knowledge of the transaction said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day