Scholastic’s Stock Plunges After ‘Hunger Games’ Sales EbbNick Turner
Scholastic Corp., the world’s largest publisher of children’s books, fell 14 percent in New York trading after posting a deeper quarterly loss, hurt by a shrinking appetite for “The Hunger Games” trilogy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy