San Francisco Diesel Falls Most Since January on Valero StartupLynn Doan
The premium for spot diesel in San Francisco weakened by the most against heating oil futures since January as Valero Energy Corp.’s Benicia refinery restored production at its hydrocracker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap