Obama Challenges Israel to Seek Security Through PeaceJulianna Goldman and Margaret Talev
President Barack Obama assured Israelis that his commitment to their country’s security is uncompromising even as he challenged Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government to take risks for peace and prosperity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day