NRA Poised to Scuttle Gun Legislation Most Americans WantHeidi Przybyla
Legislation to expand background checks for U.S. gun purchases, which has overwhelming public support and bipartisan backing in Congress, is at risk of being derailed by a paperwork requirement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone