Nigeria Gets $559 Million From Bidders for Power UtilitiesAmbrose Akor and Elisha Bala-Gbogbo
Nigeria said all 14 companies bidding for the country’s power utilities, including Transnational Corp. of Nigeria Plc, Siemens AG and China Machinery Engineering Corp., have paid the required 25 percent value of their offers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline