Lufthansa Grounded in Europe as Workers Protest for Pay IncreaseRichard Weiss
Deutsche Lufthansa AG scrapped more than 760 European flights today as cabin crew and ground personnel went on strike over pay, adding to weeks of disruptions that stemmed from poor weather and other protests.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline