JA Solar Says It’s Prepared Money to Pay Bonds Due in MayBloomberg News
JA Solar Holdings Co., China’s largest solar-cell maker, said it’s prepared to repay debt maturing in May as the price of its bonds fell after Suntech Power Holdings Co. said it won’t resist a bankruptcy petition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster