Indeks Eyes Balkan Investments on Stake Sale, Chairman SaysTaylan Bilgic
The sale of a minority stake in Turkey’s Indeks Bilgisayar Sistemleri Muhendislik Sanayi ve Ticaret AS to a Polish fund may pave the way for new investments, the company’s chairman and main shareholder said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day