Ford Says Lincoln Sales Rising on Improving MKZ ShipmentsCraig Trudell
Ford Motor Co., the second-largest U.S. automaker, said sales of its struggling Lincoln luxury brand are improving after the company ended an arrangement to ship its newest model through a second plant.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day