Eurotunnel Says Matching 2012 Olympic Profit to Be ToughAndrea Rothman
Channel Tunnel operator Groupe Eurotunnel SA said it will struggle to match the traffic surge that triggered a threefold profit increase last year given the comparative absence of big-ticket events in 2013.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures