Dominican Govt Plans Electricity Investment, Diario Libre SaysAdam Williams
The Dominican Republic government will launch a $3.6 billion public-private investment next week in an effort to generate an additional 1,500 Megawatts of electricity, Diario Libre says.
The investment will be used to convert existing fuel generators to natural gas and coal plants, the Santo Domingo-based newspaper said. Two new coal generator plants will also be constructed with the investment, Diario Libre says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse