Virgin-Delta Air Venture to Stand Alone With No SkyTeam LinkKari Lundgren
Delta Air Lines Inc. said its new partner Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd. doesn’t plan to join the SkyTeam group and that their joint venture will remain separate from that between the U.S. company and Air France-KLM Group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day