Cyprus Savior Should Be Turkey Not Russia, Standard Bank SaysBenjamin Harvey
The financial crisis in Cyprus is an historic opportunity for Turkey to win peace and bolster its European Union accession bid by offering a bailout, Standard Bank Group’s chief emerging-market economist said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks