Central African Rebels Reject Concessions, Plan to Resume CombatCrispin Dembassa
Central African Republic’s Seleka rebel group said they will resume an offensive against the government after President Francois Bozize failed to meet a set of demands issued four days ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day