Bombardier CSeries Skips Paris as CEO Favors Flight TestsFrederic Tomesco and Tim Catts
Bombardier Inc. will forgo displaying its CSeries at the Paris Air Show in June in order to finish testing before the jetliner’s first flight the same month, Chief Executive Officer Pierre Beaudoin said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster