BASF, Samsung, St.Andrews, Airvana: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
March 21 (Bloomberg) -- BASF SE, the world’s biggest chemical company, lost a U.S. appeals court bid to force Makhteshim-Agan Industries Ltd. to stop selling a version of its popular termite killer, a day after filing a new patent suit against that competitor.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing