Adelson-Led Billionaires Spend Cash in Israel ElectionsMax Raskin and David de Jong
Sheldon Adelson, the U.S. casino mogul who has called himself the world’s richest Jew, couldn’t vote in Israel’s parliamentary elections in January. That didn’t stop his free daily newspaper, Yisrael Hayom, from publishing a front-page editorial last year arguing in favor of bombing Iran’s nuclear facilities -- an option voiced by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt