U.K. Utility Carbon Costs May Surge to 35 Euros, New Energy SaysMathew Carr
U.K. utilities will face a surge in carbon costs to as much as 35 euros ($45) a metric ton by 2015 after the government set its emission price floor at its highest rate yet, according to Bloomberg New Energy Finance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's