U.K. to Spend Austerity Savings on Infrastructure, Osborne SaysKevin Crowley
The U.K. government will increase spending on infrastructure projects by an annual 3 billion pounds ($4.6 billion) from 2015 as Chancellor George Osborne seeks to boost economic growth.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing