U.K. Stocks Drop for Fourth Day After Osborne’s BudgetSofia Horta e Costa
U.K. stocks dropped for a fourth day, their longest losing streak in four months, as the government’s official budget watchdog cut its forecast for economic growth this year by half.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy