TGS Slides as Gulf of Mexico Bid Numbers Disappoint: Oslo MoverAlastair Reed
TGS Nopec Geophysical ASA fell the most in a month in Oslo after a weaker-than-expected number of bids in the latest oil and gas licensing round in the Gulf of Mexico indicated lower demand for the seabed maps TGS sells.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis